McKinney Family Portrait
The most enjoyable aspect of being a photographer is sharing a part of a family’s memory. That is why we honor our time with you during your McKinney family portrait.
Your McKinney family portrait is as unique as you. The sessions with our families are not cookie cutter style. We prefer a much more natural approach and candid style.
We know location is a huge decision. We are available for outdoors or in-studio sessions. Many families prefer the natural setting as their backdrop.
Urban areas provide a fresh, fun backdrop for your McKinney family portrait. Train stations, stairways, colorful textured walls offer a nice diversion if you want to move from natural green areas or parks.
Studio settings are the most traditional settings. They often conjure up memories of your local portrait studio. Extras can be brought in to make your session more personable.
Sessions can even take place in the comfort of your own home. Our McKinney newborn photographer has done several sessions with families that are welcoming their new baby home. It is a nice way to capture first moments together as a family in a safe, intimate space.
Babies are so adorable and our newborn photographer in McKinney TX absolutely loves photographing these sweet new additions!
Here are some tips to for baby sessions:
- Newborn sessions are best taken during the first 7 days. As the weeks progress those deep sleep stages diminish.
- The home is really an excellent choice. Do not stress over a mess or clutter.
- Open the curtains and blinds to let in natural light.
- Adjust the thermostat. Warm up your home a bit warmer than usual to keep baby warm while undressed.
- Loosen any clothing or diapers so there are no red marks on their skin.
- Make sure your baby has been well fed.
Contact us to set up your McKinney family portrait. We have many packages to suit your budget.